Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Free album preview: Sia 'Some People Have Real Problems'




Sia Furler's latest album Some People Have Real Problems is released today in the US (us UK peeps have to wait until the 14th...bah!). If you use MySpace, you will no doubt have seen the ads on their site, but just in case you don't...you are able to preview the entire album over at Sia's page (you don't need to have an account to listen). I'm currently, as I write, enjoying my first listen-through, so don't have a lot to say just yet, but may return when I have familiarised myself further to post something of an album review. Thus far it is as expected from Sia...high quality white soul. Although I like her music, I can't help but find her slightly annoying...not that I can put my finger on why! She's made up a little bit of ground, however, by covering one of my favourite Pretenders songs, I Go To Sleep.
Anyway, for now I shall leave you with a downloadable mp3 of her song Breathe Me (from the album Colour The Small One); a beautiful, sweeping song that I never tire of listening to.


mp3: Breathe Me

No comments: