Tuesday, April 1, 2008

First of April mp3 downloads - you'd be a fool not to!

This one's pretty self-explanatory... (read all about April Fool's Day over at Wikipedia)


April Fools - Rufus Wainwright

April Fool - Soul Asylum

Fool - Cat Power

Everybody's Somebody's Fool - Connie Francis

I Pity the Fool - Ann Peebles

A Fool For You - Ray Charles

Fool To Cry - The Rolling Stones

Dancing Fool - Frank Zappa

Chain of Fools - Aretha Franklin

Fools Gold - Amy Winehouse

Foolish You - Kate and Anna McGarrigle

Keep Cool, Fool - Ella Fitzgerald

Crackerjack Fool - Josephine Foster

A Fool In Love - Ike and Tina Turner

Fools In Love - Inara George

Only Fools Rush In - Elvis Presley

And finally, in an entirely contrived, but inscrutably honest, attempt to try and attract at least a few more hits...

Have I Been A Fool? - Jack Penate (the male Kate bloody Nash...yeurch!)

Acting Like A Fool - Matt Costa

And why not an extra one for my Gallic friends too?

I'm Gonna Go Fishin' - Peggy Lee

4 comments:

Grizzly said...

Hahaha... well done - George caught me by surprise!

LMAO.

Divinyl said...

Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya Griz ;o) Found him on my travels around Google Images and, although there would usually be no place for him on my blog, it was too amusing to resist!

BAMBOO BLITZ said...

Oh Mister T...whatever happened to that guy?? I love these little theme posts of yours! By the way, how about The Fool on the Hill to add to your list...

Divinyl said...

Thanks BB...they're fun to do too...really get me thinking :o) Although there may not be much actual writing, I do spend plenty of time in researching them etc. Fool On the Hill is a good call and, I am shame-faced to admit, didn't even occure to me! Cripes...am I losing my touch? :o)